Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome to the blog!

Thanks for visiting this new blog. I work in the video game industry at a game company called Sensory Sweep in Salt Lake City, Utah. Before I joined this company, it was always my dream to work in video games. I know there are a lot of people out there that want to know about the video game industry, and how they can get started. So the point of this blog is to give you an insider's view of what it's like to work in video games, and also what you need to do to get a job making games. I'll also discuss common issues I encounter as a video game programmer. If there is anything you'd like to know about the game industry, post your questions here and I will do my best to answer them. And if I can't answer them, then I will find someone I work with that can.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Will there be prizes?